Tuesday, December 25, 2007

HEAVEN'S GIFT - CHRISTmas Day

Merry CHRISTmas!!!!!!!!!
Today as you gather with family and friends, I pray that as you look into the lights on the tree, you will be reminded that JESUS is the LIGHT of the world….

As you feast around the table, I pray that you will remember that JESUS is the BREAD of life….

As you look into the eyes of your children and grandchildren, I pray you will be reminded that JESUS is LOVE….

As you hear the sound of Christmas bells, I pray you will remember that one day the trumpet will sound and JESUS will return for us…

As you open the gifts from loved ones, I pray you will remember that JESUS was the ultimate CHRISTMAS gift…Heaven’s Gift to all mankind…the gift of LIFE…

And finally, I pray that for a moment today you will look at your manger scene and be reminded that Jesus is no longer in the manger!!!!!! He went to Calvary for you and for me…and He is seated at the right hand of the Father and one day He will come again!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!
What a Savior…What a Gift!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Wonderful post and a great reminder not to get so caught up in the DOING of Christmas, that we forget why we're celebrating it in the first place. I pray you had a blessed Christmas and that God will bless you this coming year.