Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GOD REJOICES OVER YOU!

Life is hard. There is no getting around that. There are many hurting people in this world. There are many lonely people in this world.

Maybe you are one of them. Maybe you feel like you are totally alone...that no one cares about you...that no one loves you. You may feel like 'what's the use?' Honestly, I think we've all been there at one time or another. It's one of the fiery darts that Satan throws at us to defeat us. But today I want you to hear what GOD has to say:

The LORD your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

I want to encourage you to read and re-read that. Mark it in your Bible. If you are like me, it may take you a few minutes to even find Zephaniah! (Hint: it's between Habakkuk and Haggai)

Know today that you are NOT alone. God is with you.

He is mighty....and He is on YOUR side. Nothing is impossible with Him.

Let Him quiet you with His amazing love. It is His heart's desire.

And just think on this all day....He rejoices over you with singing!!! Has anyone ever sung a song about you before? Well just know today that the God of all creation, the One who fashioned you and breathed life into you, is doing just that today!!!!!!!

When my children were babies, I'd rock them in my arms and sing to them :

God is so good...

God is so good...

God is so good...

He's so good to me.

He gave us you...

He gave us you...

He gave us you...

He's so good to me.

As I sang, the tears would drip down my cheeks because my heart was so full of love for these precious gifts from the Lord. If I felt that way about MY children, how much more God feels about each one of us. He is REJOICING over you today and He is singing a song that describes just how much He loves you!!!!!!!!!! Take that thought and that verse with you today. And no matter what Satan throws your way today, just know that your Heavenly Father is singing over you and you are LOVED!!!!!!!!


No comments: