Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FEAR

FEAR


Fear does not come from the Lord, but from the enemy.

Fear paralyzes…..Faith energizes.

Fear robs us of today…..Faith gives HOPE for tomorrow.

Fear makes us think there is no way out…JESUS says “I am the WAY, the truth and the life…”

Fear screams “You’re finished”….JESUS whispers “You’re mine”.

Fear keeps our eyes glued to the circumstances… Faith causes us to look UP.

Fear imprisons us….Faith sets us free.

Fear says “I can’t”….Faith says “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Fear grips our heart with icy fingers….Faith warms the heart as we draw nearer to the Son.

Fear is: False Expectations Appearing Real

Faith is : Forsaking All [including fear] I Take Him

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and a sound mind.” II Tim. 1:7

“Fear not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed for I am THY God. I will strengthen thee, yea I will help thee. I will uphold thee with my right hand” Isaiah 41: 10

No comments: