Friday, March 19, 2010

REJOICE TODAY

"This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24


I will rejoice today because the sun is shining and it is a BEAUTIFUL day!

I will rejoice today because today is my mother's 79th birthday and we are blessed to have her.

I will rejoice today for I will be with the people I love most in the world today...my family.

I will rejoice today because I am healthy enough to carry on my daily activities.

I will rejoice today because I live in the land of the free, the wonderful USA!

I will rejoice today because I was able to open my Bible this morning without fear of being imprisoned.

I will rejoice today because I have a home to live in and food to eat.

I will rejoice today because I have a wonderful circle of friends to love and be loved by.

I will rejoice today because God has given me another day to live for Him.

Today could be the day Jesus returns or calls me to "come up".

Today is another opportunity to point others to Jesus.

Today is another day to bless the Lord. Let's REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drugs vitamins lisinoprilcanadian pharmacy zocor zoloft pravachol paxil

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]buy dreampharmaceuticals levitra online[/url]