Friday, January 6, 2012

GOD NEVER CHANGES

Saw a great sign in front of a neighborhood church this week:


NEW YEAR
SAME GOD
I liked that!  

How thankful I am that I serve a God who NEVER changes.  He is the same yesterday, today and forever more.
Think about that.....

Someone you love may stop loving you....BUT GOD NEVER WILL.
Your finances may change....BUT GOD NEVER WILL.

Your location may change....BUT GOD NEVER WILL.

Someone you trust may betray you....BUT GOD NEVER WILL.

Your circumstances may change....BUT GOD NEVER WILL.

Your health may change....BUT GOD NEVER WILL.
The world situation will change....BUT GOD NEVER WILL.

Politicians will change....BUT GOD NEVER WILL.


"For I am the Lord, I do not change....." Malachi 3:6

I am so glad to know that I can trust my life and my future to a God who never changes.  Aren't you?

"CHANGE AND DECAY ALL AROUND I SEE.  O THOU WHO CHANGEST NOT, ABIDE WITH ME."----Unknown

No comments: