Thursday, January 12, 2012

OVERWHELMED BY LOVE

"Oh God!   I am SO overwhelmed by your amazing love for me!!!.

Thank you so much for loving me the way you do .

You will never abandon me.

You will never reject me.

You ALWAYS have time for me...even when I have neglected to have time for You.


I will never be too old, too fat, too ugly, too talkative, too quiet, too weird, too nerdy, too eccentric, too troubled, too needy, or too clingy for you.


You always have time to listen, even when I make the same complaints, beg for the same things, or ask forgiveness for the same sins again and again and again.

You always care.

You always say "Come"; never "Come back later, I'm busy" or "Could you hurry it up?" or "Haven't you already been here once today?"


You never turn a deaf ear.


Oh God, no one will ever love me like YOU do!!

How grateful I am for your constant, abiding love.  



It is infinite, immeasurable and unconditional!!


Thank you, O God, the lover of my soul, for loving me!!"


"Hear me, O Lord, for thy lovingkindness is good; turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies and hide not thy face from me"  Psalm 69: 16, 17
















 

No comments: