Sunday, June 18, 2017

MY FATHER IS THE BEST!

As we celebrate Father's Day today, I'm sorry, but I just have to brag.  I have the BEST Father ever!!!!  You see I can honestly say that MY Father has never disappointed me.  He has never lied to me.  He has NEVER failed to keep a promise!! NEVER!!  He has provided for me my entire life.  Whenever I'm down, He picks me up.  Whenever I need help He always has words of wisdom to share.  He is just THE BEST!

Now I know that many of you also have great fathers and you are blessed too.  But I also know some of you whose fathers have walked out on you, have abused you, have abandoned you or worse.  So I just want you to know that MY Father is so kind, so loving, so tenderhearted and His love is so amazing that He wants to love you too if you'll let him.

Yes my Father is the BEST!  Many fathers would do anything to save their child from pain or heartache or even to save their very life.  But mine actually did.  Mine sent His own Son to die for me, to purchase my redemption so that I could spend eternity with Him!!!  And you know what else?  He did it for YOU too!!!!!!!!!

My Father is a good, good Father.  He will never leave me or forsake me.  He has promised to always be with me.  He loves me.  He cares for me.  He holds me in the palm of His hand.  He will never let me down and never let me go.  Oh yes, today I celebrate the BEST Father ever....my good, good Father!!!!






No comments: