Saturday, December 6, 2008

A GIFT FOR ALL SEASONS

I NEED to go shopping!!!!!!!!! I have not finished my CHRISTmas shopping yet and I MUST go soon!!!!!! I have my list. I'm checking it twice. Some people are SO easy. I have more things to buy than my budget will allow. Others I will be racking my brain over til the last minute, searching aisle after aisle, hoping that just the "right" gift will jump out at me.

Now don't get me wrong. As I've stated before, I LOVE CHRISTmas shopping. I LOVE buying for my family. But time is slipping away and I know that if I don't hurry that I will not be able to find all the things on my list.

But there is one gift we will not have to search for this CHRISTmas.

It is readily available every day.

You do not even have to leave home to get it.

You don't have to have money to BUY it...in fact, you can't.

You don't have to be a member of a club to obtain it.

You don't have to be a certain age.

You don't have to be a certain race.

You don't have to live in a certain neighborhood.

One size fits all!

What is this wonderful gift????????????????






JESUS!!
In these days of economic woes, Jesus says "Come to me all ye that are heavy ladened, and I will give you rest." (Matt. 11:28)
If you feel excluded because you are not rich enough, pretty enough, the right race, the right nationality, the right income bracket, Jesus says "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son that ______________ (insert YOUR name) should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
If you think you have lived such a horrible life that no one could ever love or accept you, Jesus says "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
Yes, Jesus is the ultimate gift for all people, for all seasons. He is always a perfect fit. He is the best gift you could ever receive. And...the only way you receive Him is by grace. "For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is ithe GIFT OF GOD, not of works lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2: 8,9)
Today, December 6, 2008, you can receive the best gift you have ever received. Just place your faith and trust in Jesus and receive His gift of eternal life. Want to know more? Please follow this link:

No comments: