Friday, December 15, 2017

REASON FOR THE SEASON....Day 15

JESUS IS the reason for the CHRISTmas season..........BUT that is not all.



JESUS is the reason for everything!

Because JESUS embodies all that God is.  He is the visible expression of the invisible God.  The Father and the Son are one.  

JESUS is the reason we have hope.  "...the Lord Jesus Christ, who is our hope. I Tim. 1:1"

JESUS is the reason we love.  "We love because He first loved us." I John 4:19

JESUS is the reason we do not have to bear our own burdens. "Cast your burden on the Lord and He will sustain you." Psalm 55:22

JESUS is the reason we are forgiven.  "He forgives all your sins...." Psalm 103:3

JESUS is the reason we have all we need. "And my God will supply all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."  Phil. 4:19

JESUS is the reason we can carry on because He will carry us through. "Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."  Isaiah 46:4

JESUS is the reason we do not walk alone. "....never will I leave you nor forsake you." Heb. 13:5b

JESUS is the reason we have victory over sin. "But thanks be to God who gives us victory [over sin and death] through our Lord Jesus Christ." I Cor. 15:57

JESUS is the reason we need not fear death. "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me." Psalm 23:4

JESUS is the reason we can love others. "We love because He first loved us." I John 4:19
  
JESUS is the reason we are kind.  "He is kind...." Luke 6:35b

JESUS is the reason we give.  "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

JESUS is the reason we will live forever.  "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

JESUS is the reason we can have peace. "For He Himself is our peace..." Eph. 2:14


Yes, JESUS is the reason for the season, but oh so much more!!!

No comments: