Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August 1, 2007

God is...........

A sun and a shield - Ps 84: 11 He is my guiding light and my protector.

Full of compassion, gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy - Ps 86: 15 He is tenderhearted toward us, patient and never short on grace and mercy, even when we do not deserve it.

My defense - Ps 89:18 He runs interference for me. He shields me from the offense of the enemy.

the Almighty - Prov 91:1 There is none higher than Him.

Rock of my refuge - Ps 94: 22 - My feet are planted on Him, not on shifting sand.

Our Maker - Ps 95:6 He is our creator. We did not evolve. He formed us in our mother's womb.

Holy - Ps 99:5 He is divine, perfect and worthy of honor and praise.

Good - Ps 100: 5 His very nature is goodness and He is good TO us.

the God of my praise - Ps 109: 1 No one but God is worthy of my praise.

on my side - Ps 118: 6 If God be for me who can be against me?

My keeper and the shade upon my right hand Ps 121: 5 God holds my hand.

My high tower - Ps 144:2 I can run to him for safety from the enemy. I am always safe with him.

No comments: