Monday, March 10, 2008

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a universal truth that you don't truly appreciate what you have until you almost lose it. I have recently had a health scare that made me question just how much time I really had left on this earth. Very sobering thought! It causes you to look at each day differently...to appreciate all that is precious to you. It causes you to cling to NORMAL and be SO thankful for those NORMAL days!!!!!!!!!

Today I feel like I've been given my life back and all I can do is praise the Lord! There are truly not enough words to thank Him. I heard it said once that if all the skies were parchment and the oceans ink, we could not begin to write out enough words to truly express our gratitude to God. That is how I feel today. So the only way I know to express it is through a song that has long been one of my favorites, mainly because of the words. I pray that you will LISTEN to it and thank God with me today for his mercy and His unfailing grace to me. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




And a huge thank you to Josh for his wonderful devotionals in my absence last week! I know God has used them already to touch lives. Again, TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

No comments: